204 Westfield Avenue | Elizabeth, NJ 07208 | (908) 906-2800 | email@example.com
- Professional executive administrative assistant with broad range of skills and competencies in areas of administration of accounts, project management, and customer relations.
- Strong business acumen and understanding the priorities in alignment for the business and firm.
- Develops partnerships with internal and external stakeholders; delivers timely quality solutions.
Executive Assistant, 02-10 to 09-13 | Prudential thru Adecco USA | Newark, NJ
- Assisted and managed senior level executive, management team, and multi-site locations with full range administrative support.
- Coordinated and performed a wide range of operational activities: extensive calendar management, video and conference calls, arrange domestic and international travel and all logistics. Monitored and tracked time off for executive staff, processed travel and entertainment, oversee input into the Gifts and Entertainment Tracking System reports, maintained trade association memberships and subscriptions.
- Monitored and provided continual review and prioritization of email, calendar of schedule appointments, communications and other forms of correspondence for principal.
- Streamlined and coordinated complex meetings, conferences, events with key customers and high level executives, within an extremely fast paced environment, anticipated and prepared materials needed.
- Distributed minutes of meetings and prepared PowerPoint presentations, marketing materials for meetings, events, and seminars.
- Managed sensitive, highly confidential, and proprietary information with discretion and the utmost level of confidentiality.
- Facilitated logistics for team events, client meetings and organized routine and non-routine activities such as: department meetings, activities events, and Town Halls.
- Identified and take pro-active approach to assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Enhanced communication between all impacted departments and executive teams, fostering a sense of teamwork and collaboration.
Executive Assistant, 06-08 to 11-08 |Zurich thru Spherion Atlantic LLC | NY, NY
- Assisted executive level and management team members in various departments with a wide range of administrative support.
- Monitored and reviewed all incoming correspondence, e-mail, phone calls, maintained exclusive control over senior leaders’ calendar, meetings and appointments, ensuring senior leaders’ were fully briefed and up to date.
- Arranged conference calls, video conferences, seminars and all logistics, tracked and processed expense claims.
- Researched data and policy information thoroughly followed by compliance guideline rules, and generated reports, typed, edited reviewed documents, managed database systems and paperless files.
- Liaised directly with all department heads, team members, and contractors to ensure proper communications and reporting practices.
Kimdurant41@yahoo.com Kim Durant Page 2
Administrative Underwriting Assistant, 06-05 to 09-07 | Westrope Insurance | Short Hills, NJ
- Collaborated with senior level executives and the underwriting team to perform a key variety of administrative tasks and technical underwriting support.
- Managed appointment scheduling and meeting coordination on-site and off-site, travel arrangements and all logistics, processing invoices and expense vouchers, data entry, generation of daily and monthly confidential financial reports and general office duties.
- Interacted with underwriters in the Casualty team, outlined potential problems and addressed changes regarding processes and expediting new, renewal and expired policy accounts.
- Maintained and updated licensee contract/directory information databases and shared drive.
- Retained electronic and hardcopy files in accordance with departments record retention policy.
- Partnered across multiple levels of the organization and with external business entities.
- Facilitated and coordinated office moves, set up of phones and cube set-up for existing new employees.
- Ordered and maintained supplies for the department; maintained office equipment, including copiers, printers and faxes.
Administrative Underwriting Assistant, 09-97 to 01-05 | AEGIS Insurance | Jersey City, NJ
- Provided overall administrative and operational support to senior executives and direct reports in the Underwriting Department.
- Prepared and distributed a variety of documents: emails, invoices, PowerPoint presentations, Excel reports and policies.
- Maintained tracking systems and database management for the group. yes
- Monitored executive’s email box reviewed and composed correspondence and memos, maintained heavy calendar, coordinated meetings and all preparations needed.
- Planned and orchestrated company annual industry events, seminars, roundtables, internal conferences.
- Assisted Underwriters with updated policy information, processed new and/or renewal business, prepared quotes, endorsement requests, cancellations, reinstatements and loss runs.
- Handled time sensitive documents, records, issues and maintained paperless filing system.
AAS in Computer Science, 2004 | Gibbs College | Livingston, NJ
Mastery of Microsoft Office programs, Outlook, Lotus Notes
Extensive knowledge of PeopleSoft, Ariba Contract Management, Concur Cliqbook Travel,
Adobe, Workshare Deltaview
Experience with Insurance Software Systems, AIM Systems, Seibel Systems, ImageRight Systems