Monica C. Riley
935 Madison Avenue, Apt. 2
Elizabeth, NJ 07201
1998-1999 B.A. Political Science, Kean University, Union NJ
1996-1998 B.A. Criminal Justice, Kean University, Union NJ
1992-1996 A.A. Criminal Justice, Union County College, Cranford NJ
9/08-3/13 Coordinator/Executive Assistant, New York Blood Center
- Provide support for VP of Customer Service and Director of Customer Service.
- Work with Customer Service Representatives and legal counsel to prepare, amend, track and process hospital contracts.
- General secretarial duties.
- Work with Director of Customer Service to generate custom customer reports.
- Manage contact database with 2500+ contacts, including sending out mass correspondence biyearly to keep all information up to date.
- Process payroll for department.
- Review and process expense reports for department.
- Process check requests for invoices and commissions.
- Coordinate in person and online meetings for department.
- Prepare and maintain customer bids.
5/06-8/08 Office Coordinator/Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
- Responsible for processing AP/AC, all financial transactions for Hospitality Department.
- Track and process payroll for 125+ employees in three departments.
- Set up and maintain all employee files.
- Input introductory and annual evaluations for all Hospitality employees.
- Assist Human Resources with employee updates and changes including time accruals, salary adjustments, position requisitions, terminations and status changes.
- Support Occupational Health at two campuses of affiliation with health issues (comp time, family leave, annual PPD’s, and health office referrals)
- Handle all mail volume for department (internal & external)
- Plan, setup and schedule six conference rooms for internal and external groups, using conference room scheduling books and the “Scheduler Plus Program” in the Medical Center’s Intranet system along with typing confirmation letters for all groups
- Handle all catering function paperwork for internal and external groups through maintaining, coordinating, and preparing the catering monthly log book weekly
- Organize and direct all table set ups throughout the Medical Center for internal departments and external vendors
1/04-5/06 EMT/Dispatcher, Always Caring Medical Transport
- Transporting patients to and from appointments and facilities and various emergency rooms.
- Responsible for monitoring patient condition and vital signs and providing necessary care when transporting.
- Responsible for answering calls from hospitals and nursing homes and arranging transportation in emergency and non-emergency situations.
3/98-2/03 Registered Sales Assistant, FCG Advisors, LLC
- Responsible for all general secretarial duties, including answering phones, setting up appointments and typing & editing all outgoing correspondence.
- Placed buy and sell trades for clients.
- Maintained client files, including making sure all information was correct and up to date.
- Transferred money and/or stock shares to and from client accounts and outside entities.
- Assisted clients in all phases of opening or closing accounts.
- Researched and purchased all new office equipment.
- Responsible for making all travels arrangements for CEO.
In the process of studying for Microsoft certification in Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and Access