133 Bond Street, Elizabeth, NJ. 07206
(H) 908 - 469 - 1193 (C) 908 – 414 – 7545
Objective: To secure a rewarding and challenging position that will allow me to utilize my clerical and/ or managerial skills within a growing organization with the opportunity for advancement.
Qualifications: Skilled and personable Executive Assistant with 5 years of experience providing exceptional support to customers, colleagues and senior management.
Assistant Site Manager, Roberto Clemente-Shalom Towers, Newark, NJ 10/2010-11/2014
- Process New Move In/Move Outs and Annual Recertification’s.
- Received and applied rental payments provided by residents.
- Managed administration of property operation and leasing office.
- Support property manager with daily operation of 168 multiple dwelling units.
- Handle resident’s complaints and provided assistance in area situation on a daily basis.
- Supervised in unit inspections.
- Interact with residents and customers in a professional manner.
Receptionist, Georgia King Village, Newark, NJ 07/2009-10/2010
- Answered a multi-line telephone and relayed accurate and precise messages.
- Received and applied and rental payments provided by residents.
- Maintained accurate filing record and organization skills.
Health Information Technician, Holy Redeemer Homecare Services, Elizabeth, NJ 06/2003-05/2008
- Provided customer service on a daily basis.
- Data Entry
- Operated a multi-line telephone system.
- Maintained accurate filing records.
- Retrieved and delivered Dr’s orders.
- Discharge patient out of our system.
Health Information Technician, Trinitas Hospital, Elizabeth, NJ 04/1994-06/2003
- Assist with physicians with completing charts.
- Accurate in filing, organization and sorting in a timely fashion.
- Operated a multi-line telephone.
- Assist within the office when needed.
Unit Secretary, Trinitas Hospital (Elizabeth General), Elizabeth, NJ 03/1992-10/1994
- Schedule appointments
- Operated multi-line telephone system.
- Provided customer service to patients and families.
- Maintained accurate records.
- Assist physician when needed.
- Performed other related duties as assigned.
Promptly furnished upon request