KAY A. WALLACE
1056 Anna Street
Elizabeth, New Jersey 07201
908 - 469-1799 - Home
908 - 338-0475 - Cell
Versatile, creative and dedicated professional; Experienced Executive Administrative Assistant with qualities of a self-starter and organizer. Excellent computer skills and proven abilities to create and generate extensive reports, documents and presentations. Over thirty years of experience supporting Senior Executive office operations, including coordinating across multiple departments, managing changing priorities, and handling confidential information with discretion.
Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
SharePoint Collaboration Site
Global Quality Pharmacovigilance (GQPV)
Merck Inc., Rahway, NJ (merger 11/4/09) November 4, 2009 - November 8, 2013
Schering Plough Corporation, Summit, NJ January 20. 1992 - November 4, 2009
Povided senior level administrative support to directors for Pharmacovigilance (PV), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Clinical Practice (GCP) auditors. Provided remote support for the United Kingdom (UK) Team. Assisted the Executive Assistant and GCP Senior Administrative Associate during absences.
- Created, complied and distributed all PV / GMP / GCP Audit Reports, Interim Reports and Final Audit Response Reports as specified in local procedures and MRL Compliance Management using in-house Audit Management System (AMS); a track wise database.
- Attended weekly meetings and collaborated with the Compliance Vice-President and Directors to review audit findings and reports.
- Coordinated PV audit schedule.
- Created and organized documents and forms on the SharePoint website.
- Maintained and updated all Standard Operating Procedures for MRL Compliance.
- Created and coordinated database and research projects for Senior Management.
- Created reports and maintained monthly expenses for Vice President of Compliance.
- Coordinated VISA processing for international travel through CIBT. Assisted audit team with any travel related issues.
- Maintained New Employee Manual for new hires.
- Coordinated and assisted with the facilitation of new employee orientation and on-boarding.
- On-Line Survey Administrator for the division.
- Maintained attendance and training records.
- Tracked all cell phone bills/usage.
- Maintained and ordered all supplies and office inventory.
- Maintained and updated Directors credentials.
- Coordinated and scheduled staff meetings as requested for on-site and off-site colleagues.
Sr. Reconciliation Clerk III
Schering Plough Corporation, Kenilworth, NJ May 18, 1981 - January 20, 1992
Provided clerical support to the Manufacturing Manager and Manufacturing Supervisors and Group Leaders.
Keyed and entered labor and payroll for 350 employees.
- Oriented new employees, and monitored distribution of workload among clerks.
- Created and generated Quality Assurance tickets for all packaging orders.
- Collected and entered daily production results.
- Created order preparation and reconciled information for managers.
- Trained new employees and supervisors in office equipment use, order preparation and reconciliation.
Sawyer Business School, Elizabeth, New Jersey
Courses in Business Administration, Union County College, Cranford, New Jersey
Attending Medical Professionals Training School, 500 Wood Avenue, Linden, New Jersey - Graduating in June