Certified Nursing Assistant
1060 William St., Elizabeth, N J 07201 • Home: 9083510094 • Jennifer112358@yahoo.com
Professionally trained Certified Nursing Assistant with experience ensuring high standards of culturally
Competent care for a wide variety of patients with diverse needs.
High-performing Manager with 12 years of healthcare experience in hospital and medical office environments.
Bilingual Certified Nursing Assistant with over 6 years’ experience in tracheotomy care.
Customer service oriented Medical Assistant skilled with greeting patients, scheduling appointments, and
Preparing patient charts.
- Studied Billing and coding at the Allen School for Health Science for 1 ½ years and Preparing for the CPC Exam.
ICD-10 (International Classification of Disease
Records maintenance professional
Outpatient surgery coding specialist
Billing and collection procedures expert
HCPCS Coding Guidelines
Records management professional
Familiar with commercial and private insurance
Hospital inpatient and outpatient records
Inpatient records coding proficiency
Patient chart auditing ability
Insurance and collections procedures
Behavioral health billing and collections
Resourceful and reliable worker
DRG and PC grouping
Excellent verbal communication
Understands insurance benefits
Home Health Aide, 04/2012 to Current
Bayada Home Health Care – 324 Chestnut St. Union, NJ 07083
Cleaned rooms and changed linens.
Provided patient care by supplying and emptying bed pans, applying dressings and supervising exercise routines
Prepared meals for patients and completed their laundry.
Transported patients to their doctors’ appointments.
Certified Nursing Assistant, 07/1998 to 10/2009
Horizon Care Center – 64-11 Beach Channel Dr. Far Rockaway, NY 11692
- Transported patients to treatment units, using a wheelchair or stretcher.
- Cleaned rooms and changed linens.
- Worked as part of a medical team that examines and treats clinic outpatients.
- Bathed, groomed, shaved, dressed, or draped patients to prepare them for surgery, treatment, or examination.
- Answered phones, copy/fax documentation, and direct visitors.
- Provided patient care by supplying and emptying bed pans, applying dressings and supervising exercise routines.
- Prepared, served, and collected food trays.
- Collected specimens such as urine, feces, or sputum.
- Turned and repositioned bedridden patients, alone or with assistance, to prevent bed sores.
- Fed patients who are unable to feed themselves.
- Answered patients' call signals.
Allen School of Health Sciences
Medical Insurance Billing and Coding- Phoenix, AZ 2013- 2014
Home Health Aid Certified (HHA)
CPR certified through American Heart Association
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)