3605 Birchwood Ct.
North Brunswick, NJ 08902
Ph: (908) 220-3993
Experienced in the management of personnel and operations in mission driven environments, which include project planning, leadership, inventory control, strategic goal setting and business development.
Strong Communication Skills Excellent Interpersonal Skills
Proficient in Microsoft Applications Dedicated and Self Motivated
Management and Leadership Hard Working and Dependable
Analytical/Research Skills Creative Action Planning
UniFirst Corporation Maplewood, NJ
Production Manager Jun 2014-Present
- Responsible for employee recruitment and retention. Ensured all employees were properly trained and acquired proper certifications.
- Implemented production strategies, order replenishment guidelines, enforced internal procedures; Responded to customer service concerns and recommended system improvements.
- Successfully maintained safe workplace conditions by overseeing proper sanitary practices for FDA requirements.
- Improved production output which exceeded company expectations
Mavis Discount Tire Union, NJ
Assistant Store Manager Feb 2013-Jun 2014
- Delivered quality customer services by addressing all customer inquiries and complaints successfully and maintain further business.
- Motivated sales team to improve morale, performance and store revenue.
- Managed custom orders, wholesale accounts, and inventory replenishments.
Ammon Analytical Laboratory Linden, NJ
Laboratory Intake Supervisor Jan 2009-Jun 2013
- Responsible for managing the transportation of blood work and other specimen
samples to be tested in laboratory.
- Managed and monitored patients in drug rehab clinics, completed drug screen forms
accurately, prepared samples for laboratory testing and generated weekly reports.
New Jersey City University
Business Management Jersey City, NJ
Sales and Marketing Ë– Managerial Communications Ë– Quantitative Business Concepts
Lincoln Technical Institute- Automotive Technology Union NJ