Technical Support Specialist
LUCAS H. DIEGO
613 Jackson Ave. · Elizabeth, NJ 07201
Cell: (908) 216-0921 Email: email@example.com
To obtain a position in Information Technology where I can utilize my extensive experience, education and skills while obtaining professional growth.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Bilingual ( English / Spanish)
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting a complex computer network
- Able to administer, support and troubleshoot information systems that incorporate Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, windows 7/8, windows servers and Mac OS.
- Software: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access, Photoshop, Acronis, Norton Ghost & Disk Copy and Clean.
- Certification in CompTIA Network+.
- Certification in CompTIA A+ (In Progress)
State of New Jersey (ReNewJerseyStronger Program), Newark, NJ January 2014 - Present
Data Validation Analyst
- Responsible in reviewing clients' initial documentations required to become eligible for the RREM program.
- Analyzing and reviewing case logs of the clients in the system to submit a daily report to the supervisor.
- Performing data cleanup of the files in the program for accuracy.
- Performing data scrubbing of the files to ensure the forms, applications and all attached paperwork are correctness with full information.
Interblueweb INC - Union, NJ December 2005 – December 2013
- Responsible for repairing, upgrading, and assembling laptops/desktops (software and hardware)
- Install different OS systems(Windows & Mac) & Hard Drive Imaging
- Troubleshooting computer related hardware/software problems
- Troubleshooting of network systems and data recovery
Essex Plaza Management- Brooklyn, NY October 1995 – November 2011
- Responsible for up keeping of two large Housing complexes, providing the highest level of service to internal and external customers.
Union County College – Springfield, NJ 2012
Completed the A+ Service Technician Program:
A+ Hardware (Essentials) and A+ Software (Practical Applications)
Lincoln Tech (The Cittone Institute)- Edison, NJ 2005
Diploma, Network System Administration
Coursework Included: Network+, A+, Microsoft XP Professional,
Microsoft XP Server, Microsoft XP Network, Managing a Microsoft XP Network
Kean University- Union, NJ 2003
Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science Technology
Designed, development and maintenance of computer systems from both a hardware and software perspective